South African political parties outline their position in the run up to the general elections
eHealthNews is running a special series of articles in the run up to the South African general elections in May.
eHealthNews has made contact with all the South African political parties to get their views and policies on implementing NHI. We received responses from the DA, Agang SA, IFP, MF, ACDP and COPE.
See what they have to say:
- ACDP: eHealth has a Major Role to Play in NHI
- COPE Supports Universal Healthcare
- Agang SA: Reconceptualise NHI
- IFP: Attract SA Medical Professionals Back into the Country
- DA: Modernise Health System with Information Technology
- MF: Technology Adoption Vital for NHI
Stay tuned over the next two weeks to see what the other political parties have to say on the matter.